Who are Burge Hughes Walsh?
Trainers and Consultants in Six Sigma, Leading Change, Lean, Systems Thinking and Systems Engineering
The Burge Hughes Walsh Partnership (BHW) is an established consultancy and training provider with considerable experience in change management programmes incorporating elements of people, processes and systems.
We operate in the area of ‘Customer Satisfaction Improvement’ through process improvement, including Lean, Six Sigma and Systems Thinking. We support programmes through a commitment to transfer change management skills to the client’s people through ‘train-the-trainer’, facilitation skills development, the training of concepts, tools and appropriate improvement methodologies, project coaching and leadership development.
The Partnership has extensive practical experience of introducing project-based improvement into organizations through a blend of training, coaching and consultancy. The Partners (Stuart Burge and Stephen Walsh) and their Associates have all 'cut their teeth' in large businesses and, as consultants, have helped companies of all sizes to implement change programmes both at a local level – such as office 5S - and organization-wide, like Lean Six Sigma.
We are committed to:
- Working closely with clients
- Tailoring what we do to match our clients' needs
- Delivering measurable benefits
- Being flexible in our approach
Our Guiding Principles
The work carried out for all of our clients is based on the following guiding principles:
- quality comes first: quality of outcome and process are our top priority. It is our intention that the programme delivery is conducted in a manner that enhances the reputation of the Council and BHW, and that the materials and other outcomes reflect credit on all participating organisations;
- delivering value for money is essential: BHW is committed to providing a service to its clients that represents exceptional value for money. Our aim is to develop long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our clients;
- knowledge and competency transfer is a paramount aim: we want to build a sustainable approach that does not depend on our presence – we will ensure that your people are able to perpetuate the work when we have concluded the programme review;
- excitement and commitment are important, too: we believe in and are committed to what we do. We want the services that we provide to our clients to be enjoyable as well as useful; to build motivation and commitment as well as competence.
Each area in which we offer support is underpinned with our own philosophy and approach that is the culmination of many years of practical experience. We listen, we guide and above all else we will give you the know-how you require to improve your business.
We work with some of the world's largest and smallest organizations. In every case these clients have come back for more.
For information on BHW, take a look at our history, FAQ’s or see what our clients think about us. Alternatively contact us by telephone on 01788 550015 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.