Leading Change Infrastructure
Change management strategies
LEADING CHANGE requires that these things be present:
- Vision: a clear direction of what we want and where we need to be
- Skill: people have or can acquire the appropriate abilities to make the change
- Will: team members are motivated to go in the stated direction
- Resource: to do the work of transformation
- A plan: to make it happen
Should any of these elements be missing, sub optimisation will result:
The Burge Hughes Walsh 8Cs approach to improving processes provides a framework within which change tools can be applied to solve operational problems, improve processes and manage process change in a structured, methodological manner.
More information on the Burge Hughes Walsh 8Cs approach can be found on the Leading Change - Tools page.
Contact us to see how we can tailor programmes to your needs.