Posted: Thursday, 16 April 2015 @ 15:59
We are pleased to announce that BHW is now ISO 9001 registered!
This internationally recognised certificate demonstrates our commitment to quality, not only to our clients, but also to our suppliers and fellow team members.
Achieving the standard shows that BHW follows eight management principles:
1. Customer focused – we understand that current and future customer needs should meet customer requirements. We strive to exceed customer expectations.
2. Leadership – Partners establish a unity of purpose and direction of BHW. They create and maintain the internal environment in which team members can become fully involved in achieving BHW’s objectives.
3. Involvement of people – we understand that team members are the essence of BHW and that our full involvement enables our abilities to be used for the organizations’ benefit.
4. Process approach – a desired result is achieved more efficiently when activities and related resources are managed as a process.
5. Systematic approach to management – we understand that identifying and managing interrelated processes as a system contributes to the organizations’ effectiveness and efficiency in achieving our objectives.
6. Factual approach to decision making – effective decisions are based on the analysis of data and information.
7. Mutually beneficial supplier relationships – we realise that our organization and our suppliers are interdependent and that a mutually beneficial relationship enhances the ability of both to create value.
8. Continual improvement – continual improvement of BHW’s overall performance is a permanent objective.
Working closely with our clients to deliver quality services is part of our fundamental philosophy and we are pleased to have this external recognition.